PetsFarewell crematorium was started in 2000, and is run by Ian and Karen Matthews.
At PetsFarewell we understand just how difficult losing a pet can be, we are both animal lovers ourselves, sharing our home with a wide variety of animals. Most of our dogs are older when they come to join our family, as they are rescue dogs. We don’t always have long with them but we are blessed that they can share our lives. (To read more about us click here)
To live in the heart of those left behind is not to die
Over the years we have had the privilege of looking after many pets and their families as they take their final journey together. We firmly believe that as they are loved and valued in life they should be in death.
All animals from the tiny to the large are treated with dignity and respect.
We offer a range of services:
- Individual cremations, your pet will be cremated on its own, ashes will then be returned in a choice of scatter tube, urn or casket.
- Opportunity for you to bring your pet to us. You can spend some time in our farewell room, giving you peace and privacy to say goodbye.
- A collection service either from you home or your vet practice, depending on time we will aim to be there within 24 hours.
- A wide selection of caskets and memorials which include: carved caskets, cast caskets, urns, and photographic keepsakes.
- We are open 7 days a week, 365 days of the year and cover all of Northern and Southern Ireland
If you cannot find what you are looking for on this website, need any further advice on arranging a cremation, or simply feel the need to talk about your companion passing away you can contact us directly or via email.